Grower and Supplier Membership Benefits include:
- Sanitary guidelines for growing sprouts, the only multi-national industry guide on food safety for sprout growers. Included is information about growing, packing and storage of sprouts, sanitation, hazard analysis and critical point control plans, and plant and equipment design.
- The ISGA Membership Directory, containing valuable business and networking contacts.
- Access to the members only area of ISGA’s Website where you will find the latest industry news, regulatory information applicable to many countries, sanitation tips, and articles of importance to commercial growers and their suppliers.
- Industry Updates and informative mailings on current topics affecting the sprout industry, including updates on sprout research and governmental regulations from around the world.
- An annual convention for members of the sprout industry from around the world which provides technical sessions on marketing, business plans, packaging, food safety, sanitation, and sprout quality as well as trade exhibits and opportunities for networking with other sprout industry members. Attendees from Canada, the US, Mexico, South American, Europe, Asia and the South Pacific make the ISGA convention a truly global event.
- Access to resources, such as bibliographies of technical and research papers.
- Templates of nutritional information about various sprout products and mixes.
- Participation in industry sponsored research, regulatory and legal issues.
- American UPC Codes of various sprout products.
- Liaison to government agencies
- Networking resource
- Support and expertise for industry
- Education – Food safety, nutrition, research issues important to industry nationally and globally
- Exposure to new products and equipment
- Opportunity to work together to strengthen industry