From Trevor’s Cookbook: A fresh, healthy soup that is quick and easy to make!
Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
1/4 cup yellow or white miso paste
300g (10 oz.) fresh udon noodles
300g (10 oz.) firm silken tofu
1 pack Aussie Sprouts Crunchy Combo
1 spring onion, sliced, to serve
- Bring 1.25L (about 10 cups) water to a boil in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add the
miso paste and stir until dissolved.
- Rinse the noodles under warm water to separate.
- Drain the tofu on paper towel then cut into cubes approximately 1.5cm (about 1/2 inch) size.
- Add half the Parilla Crunchy Combo sprouts to the soup.
- Divide the noodles between warm serving bowls. Stir the soup and pour over the noodles.
- Top with tofu cubes and the remaining sprouts.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion and serve immediately.
This recipe has been taken from Trevor’s Cookbook.
Trevor’s Cookbook is free. It is 16 pages long and will download quickly.
Click HERE to download Trevor’s Cookbook.